Hours and Contact Information
The Family Care Clinic is open 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM seven days a week. The clinic is open 361 days a year (closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, and Easter). To schedule an appointment please give us a call at 815-772-5511.
- Affordable family-oriented care.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Clinic hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- We accept most insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, and United Healthcare.
- Minimal waiting.
- Our patients with appointments have priority over walk-ins and therefore walk-in patients may experience a longer wait time.
- Provider staffed at all times.
- Convenient location.
- Vaccinations for Children’s program are provided Mondays and Fridays from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Compassionate and understanding staff.
- Dr. George Georgiev, Family Practice Physician, Second Internship in Dermatology.
- Dr. Nicky Eustace. Family Practice Physician- Interest in Women’s Health and Pediatrics.
- Cindy Johnson, Nurse Practitioner.
- Jessica Raasch- Physician Assistant.
- Karen Daniels- Nurse Practitioner.
- Melissa McNamara- Family Nurse Practitioner.
Immunizations will be offered Monday and Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Please call to schedule an appointment. For more information regarding recommended Immunizations for children from birth through 6 years old please click here.