You can’t predict the bumps and bruises, sprains and stitches or coughs and sore throats or life’s unexpected illnesses. That’s why Morrison Community Hospital Family Care Clinic is here to help your family stay well. The MCH Family Care Clinic is one of the areas best kept secrets. In fact, many people believed the clinic was emergency care only. Well, the secret is out! Patients now know they can benefit from our full service, family care clinic. Completely renovated in 2007, the clinic was conveniently relocated to the lower level of the hospital. We offer Preventative exams and well as work, school, sports, and DOT physicals. Currently, we have over 18,000 patient visits annually with an increasing number of patients coming from outside of the Morrison community.
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. seven days a week
Open 361 days a year
(Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Easter)
- Affordable family-oriented care
- Walk-ins welcome, appointment appreciated
- Clinic hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- We accept most insurance accepted including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Minimal waiting
- Our patients with appointments have priority over walk-ins and therefore walk-in patients may experience a longer wait time.
- Physician staffed at all times
- Convenient location
- Vaccinations for Children’s program
- Compassionate and understanding staff
“Professional care by caring professionals.” The MCH Family Care Clinic offers our patients one on one, personal care that can not be matched by any other area facility.
- Dr. Duncan Dinkha, Medical Director, Acute Care Physician
- Dr. George Georgiev, Family Practice Physician, Second Internship in Dermatology
- Dr. Risha Raven, Family Practice Physician
- Cindy Johnson, Nurse Practitioner.
- Staffed with LPN’s (Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Staffed with CMA’s (Certified Medical Assistants)