Morrison Community Hospital
303 North Jackson Street
Morrison IL 61270
Job Title: Supply Control Coordinator
Reports To: Finance Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time
The Supply Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining supply inventory levels and receiving all materials ordered by hospital personnel. Receipt of merchandise is documented appropriately, invoices entered and all non-stock merchandise prepared for transport to requisitioning department. Prepares and issues purchase orders. Accepts, documents, and processes all phone and written requisitions. Ensures accuracy of stock inventory by monitoring it weekly. Conducts cycle and annual inventory. Attends department meetings, applies knowledge learned to daily work. Performs other responsibilities as requested.
- Responsible for maintaining supply inventory levels within the department storeroom.
- Receives all materials ordered by hospital personnel.
- Receipt of merchandise is documented appropriately and prepares all non-stock merchandise for transport to requisitioning department.
- Prepares purchase orders, electronically receives supplies in Dairyland system and enters invoices.
- Accepts, documents, and processes all phone and written requisitions from departments.
- Ensures accuracy of stock inventory by monitoring it monthly..
- Maintains current contracts for best pricing utilizing resources from Mercy Medical-Clinton.
- Prepares and maintains weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Conducts cycle and annual inventory.
- Attends department meetings, applies knowledge learned to daily work.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of MCH.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to develop and maintain appropriate professional relationships with various levels of staff.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring