Morrison Community Hospital
303 North Jackson Street
Morrison IL 61270
Department: Family Care Clinic
Job Title: Clinic Director
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Oversees daily clinical business and provides assistance to facilitate the operation of the Clinic.
1. Directs the office work-flow, maintaining assuring quality.
2. Supervises clinic staff.
3. Responsible for ensuring clinic is staffed appropriately (scheduling).
4. Maintains and prepares payroll information.
5. Serves as a liaison in human resource functions for the clinic.
6. Oversees all incoming correspondence requesting additional information on insurance claims.
7. Oversees coding of claims with appropriate ICD-10 and CPT-4 code requirements.
8. Ensures all patient complaints or concerns are handled appropriately.
9. Reviews/approves invoices for payment.
10. Ensures that all insurance forms are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
11. Follows up on insurance claims submitted for payment.
12. Participates in the development of marketing plan, including materials.
13. Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Morrison Community Hospital/Morrison Family Care/Specialty Clinic.
14. Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations, including the Standard of Performance, Code of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behaviors.
1. Registered Nurse Licensed to Practice in Illinois.
2. Two years of administrative experience including one year of medical office experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated communication skills, managerial experience.
4. Demonstrated experience in insurance filing and coding, data processing, computer skills, AR/AP.
5. Must demonstrate basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
6. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
7. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others.