Dr. Becerra is the Director of our Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Rehabilitation Department. We help patients recover from orthopedic surgeries and those who may have trouble with balance, ambulation or basic occupational functions. We want our potential customers to know that we are providing P.T. and O.T. services for out-patients, taking proper precautions related to COVID 19, including but not limited to:
- Independent access/entrance to our therapy services and parking on Knox street, separated from other patients. A ramp is in place for those who are wheelchair bound.
- Our therapists assigned to treat outpatients are not treating other patients knowingly infected with COVID 19
- We are screening every patient on every visit for symptoms of COVID 19 prior to providing therapy
- We emphasize for our patients to maintain social distancing from other patients and to wear a mask while in the premises
- Please call us at 815-772-5548 if you have any questions or concerns