You can’t predict the bumps and bruises, sprains and stitches or coughs and sore throats or life’s unexpected illnesses. That’s why Morrison Community Hospital Family Care Clinic is here to help your family stay well. The Morrison Community Hospital Family Care Clinic is one of the areas best kept secrets. In fact, many people believed the clinic was emergency care only. Well, the secret is out! Patients now know they can benefit from our full service, family care clinic. Dr. Nicky and Dr. George, Family Practice Physicians are accepting new patients.
Completely renovated in 2016, the clinic was conveniently relocated to the main level of the hospital. Now the laboratory and radiology department are all on the same floor as the clinic so patients no longer need to navigate the elevator for those services. We offer Preventative exams and well as work, school, sports, and DOT physicals. Currently, we have over 18,000 patient visits annually with an increasing number of patients coming from outside of the Morrison community.
Hours and Contact Information
The Family Care Clinic is open 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM seven days a week. The clinic is open 361 days a year (closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, and Easter). To schedule an appointment please give us a call at 815-772-5511.
- Affordable family-oriented care
- Walk-ins welcome
- Clinic hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- We accept most insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, and United Healthcare.
- Minimal waiting
- Our patients with appointments have priority over walk-ins and therefore walk-in patients may experience a longer wait time.
- Provider staffed at all times
- Convenient location
- Vaccinations for Children’s program are provided Mondays and Fridays from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Compassionate and understanding staff
“Professional care by caring professionals.” The Morrison Community Hospital Family Care Clinic offers our patients one on one, personal care that can not be matched by any other area facility.
- Dr. George Georgiev, Family Practice Physician, Second Internship in Dermatology
- Dr. Nicky Eustace. Family Practice Physician- Interest in Women’s Health and Pediatrics
- Cindy Johnson, Nurse Practitioner- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- Jessica Raasch- Physician Assistant
- Karen Daniels- Nurse Practitioner
- Melissa McNamara- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Staffed with RN’s, LPN’s, and CMA’s.
Immunizations will be offered Monday and Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Please call to schedule an appointment.
For more information regarding recommended Immunizations for children from birth through 6 years old please click here.